Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Children ... My Life's Treasures!

I think all parents must be given this warning when they have kids:

WARNING: "They grow up fast!" 

Sigh, indeed they do, as we grow older along the way ...

Here are some old pictures that we keep to cherish the precious moments when the kids are still in their early years ... oh my, where did all the years go?



Dinda (looking away), Reva (cousin/sitting), Amel (cousin), Avi (green shirt)
At Nenek's Kertamukti house


Dinda's first prayer - how cute!
At Muri Salim's house - the first house we rented eons ago ...


Avi, Dinda and Zadia
At Yangti's Rempoa house


The kids happily playing see-saw at Bali View Sports Club


Swimming - their all time favorite sports!
Bali View Sports Club


Zadia and Dinda had their hair pleats done.
Kuta Beach, Bali


Avi, Dinda, Zadia at the park
Pusat Tanaman Hias BSD


Daddy and the girls
Pasir Mukti Entrance

 

Trying my luck at fishing .. and the result was .. zip, nada, zilch!
I guess the fish didn't appreciate me squatting like that ....
Pasir Mukti


Idul Adha Prayer with Zadia - I was expecting Nafisa at that time


The arrival of Nafisa, my 4th child


A lazy morning snap of Naf


Mad (baby) scientist Naf busily blending puding and baby powder together ...

SHE'S GOING TO RULE THE WORLD SOMEDAY, MUAH HA HA HA HA!

*
*
*
*
Oh well ... time to change her nappies :-)

See you in my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment